Your special day is all about romance and celebrating your future lives together as a married couple.
As important as it is to have an amazing venue, and a beautiful dress, not to mention delicious food, no wedding is complete without the right music. And that’s where we come in. If you’re looking for the best romantic love songs for your big day, our guide of the top 250 wedding songs will help you craft a swoon-worthy playlist.
No matter what your wedding style or personal taste in music, our list is sure to have a ton of songs that are perfect for your celebration. So read on to discover — or rediscover — all of the best ballads for your wedding.
The 50 Most Romantic Love Songs of All Time
To help you in your search for the perfect love songs for your big day, let’s take a look at our top 50 love song recommendations — 25 modern and 25 classic.
Top 25 modern romantic love songs
1. “All of Me” — by John Legend
Dedicated to his wife Chrissy Teigen, this emotional, piano-based ballad was Legend’s first No. 1 single in the U.S. The 2013 hit is all about finding a love that is both passionate and unconditional.
2. “Thinking Out Loud” — by Ed Sheeran
This chart-topping 2014 track may not be Sheeran’s first love song, but it is one of his best. The song, which is all about ageless love that deepens and grows over the years, is the perfect wedding song but is equally amazing for a romantic date night with your sweetheart.
3. “You Are the Best Thing” — by Ray LaMontagne
This folk song may not have been a Top 10 hit, but it is the perfect song to dedicate to your future wife or girlfriend. LaMontagne, in his husky, gravelly voice, sings about his lady being the best thing that ever happened to him. If you want your lady to know she’s the best thing in your life, this is the song to choose.
4. “A Thousand Years” — by Christina Perri
Written for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn soundtrack, this 2011 Top 40 hit is all about eternal love. A great choice for Twilight fans or any couple who believes true love is timeless, this is a beautiful song to dance to.
5. “Perfect” — by Ed Sheeran
One of the most popular love ballads of 2017 — and the best-selling song of 2018 — Sheeran wrote “Perfect” for the woman who is now his wife. This No. 1 hit boasts heartfelt and poignant lyrics and vocals making it the ideal choice for your first dance together as husband and wife.
6. “Make You Feel My Love” — by Adele
Bob Dylan’s Make You Feel My Love was given new life when British singer Adele decided to use it on her 2008 album “19.” The cover may have been slow to catch on, but it has since become a popular love song thanks, no doubt, to her powerful vocals and elegant piano work.
7. “Now and Forever” — by Richard Marx
A Top 10 hit for Marx, this acoustic love song was inspired by his relationship with his wife. Featured in the 1994 film “The Getaway,” the song is beautiful in its simplicity and, together with his husky voice, is a charming choice to dedicate to the woman you love.
8. “Halo” — by Beyoncé
If you’re looking for a song with a lot of passion, this one has it in spades. This powerful love ballad from Beyoncé may have been a hit when it came out in 2008, but it remains a popular wedding reception song more than a decade later.
9. “Love Me Like You Do” — by Ellie Goulding
This Grammy-nominated Top 10 hit from the “50 Shades of Grey” soundtrack is a good choice for those who prefer mid-tempo songs. Despite not being a typical love ballad, the melody, lyrics and vocals are equal parts sweet, romantic and seductive.
10. “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” — by Bryan Adams
Canadian rocker Bryan Adams not only won a Grammy for this romantic power ballad, but it was featured on the 1991 soundtrack for Prince of Thieves. The lyrics, which speak of a love worth dying for, may be a bit over the top, but can you ever have too much romance at a wedding? This is definitely a great candidate for a first dance.
11. “Amazed” — by Lonestar
Known as Lonestar’s longest-lasting No. 1 single and biggest hit ever, this award-winning country ballad was hugely popular in 1999. Boasting a listener-friendly, pop-country sound, the lyrics express a man’s devotion to the woman he loves. If you want a country song for your first dance, this is a great choice.
12. “You’re Still The One” — by Shania Twain
Shania Twain songs were hugely popular in the late 1990s, and this 1997 Grammy-winning track was no exception. The Canadian pop-country star’s signature vocals combine well with romantic lyrics for a truly wedding-worthy song. Whether you’re a country or pop fan, you’re sure to love dancing to this.
13. “I Won’t Give Up On Us” — by Jason Mraz
Acoustic guitar melodies and lyrics that talk of love and devotion made this romantic ballad from 2012 Mraz’s second top 10 single. This song is a great choice if you’re looking for a track to dedicate to your bride.
14. “Everything” — by Michael Bublé
Smooth vocals and slick lyrics make this 2007 Grammy-nominated song perfect for weddings. Inspired by then-girlfriend Emily Blunt, the Canadian jazz singer pours out his heart in this mid-tempo song that’s perfect for dancing.
15. “Because You Loved Me” — by Céline Dion
Céline Dion is definitely the queen of the romantic ballad, and this worldwide No. 1 hit is one of her best. The sweetly romantic lyrics focus on thanking the one you love, making this a great pick for your first dance as husband and wife.
16. “Love Will Keep Us Alive” — by The Eagles
Nominated for a Grammy in 1994, this is one of The Eagles’ best love songs. Bassist Timothy B. Schmit’s signature high tenor gives this sweet song a mixture of vulnerability and restrained passion, making it a great choice for your processional or first dance.
17. “Drowning” — by Backstreet Boys
A Top 40 hit, this melodic ballad from the popular boy band is full of longing and passion for that one perfect woman who makes their lives complete. This is a phenomenal song for a groom to dedicate to his bride but it can also be used as a romantic first dance song.
18. “I Need You” — by LeAnn Rimes
This 2001 ballad, which spent 25 weeks on Billboard’s Hot 100 list, has everything you could possibly want from a love song: romantic lyrics and LeAnn Rimes’ powerful yet heartfelt vocals. This beautiful song will work equally well for your ceremony or reception.
19. “You Sang to Me” — by Marc Anthony
Known for his passionate lyrics and vocals, Marc Anthony enjoyed a lot of success with this gorgeous love song. Nominated for a Grammy, the track hit No. 2 on the Hot 100 in 2000, yet it still sounds as fresh today as it did more than 20 years ago. If you’re looking for the perfect love song for your big day, this could be it.
20. “Marry Me” — by Train
If the title alone isn’t enough to convince you this is a great wedding song, the acoustic guitar melody, heartfelt lyrics and lead singer Pat Monahan’s high tenor just might. A hit on adult contemporary charts in 2010, it is a natural choice for a first dance song.
21. “Then” — by Brad Paisley
This two-times platinum single is a great choice for couples looking for a country song to dance to. Paisley’s baritone vocals and lyrics that talk about how love grows and deepens over time, make this the perfect country love ballad.
22. “I Do (Cherish You)” — by Mark Wills
This song definitely runs a close second to Brad Paisley’s “Then” when it comes to perfect country love songs. “I Do (Cherish You),” a top 10 favorite in 1998, is a piano-driven ballad that features Wills’ tenor vocals and lyrics about having life-long love and devotion for one special person.
23. “Truly Madly Deeply” — by Savage Garden
Romantic lyrics, a pleasing melody and soft vocals have long made this love song from Australian pop duo Savage Garden a staple at wedding receptions. This chart topping tune from 1997 is the perfect song for your first dance as a married couple.
24. “No One” — by Alicia Keys
Key’s passionate performance on this song about finding and loving “the one” propelled this R&B tune to the top of the charts in 2007, where it stayed for five consecutive weeks after its release. The heartfelt lyrics and effortless vocals are sure to resonate with many soon-to-be married couples.
25. “XO” — by John Mayer
This cover of Beyoncé’s R&B hit is a stripped down, acoustic version with Mayer’s signature guitar work and intimate vocals. This Top 20 hit for Mayer is sweet in its simplicity and is perfect for a first — or last — dance at your reception.
Top 25 classic romantic love songs
1. “At Last” — by Etta James
Considered one of the most iconic wedding songs of all time, “At Last” became the signature song of this jazz legend. This 1960 R&B-jazz hit features James’ passionate contralto vocals and romantic lyrics about finally finding love. What more could you want in a wedding song?
2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” — by Elvis Presley
This ballad from the King of Rock ‘n Roll is regarded as one of the greatest songs of all time by Rolling Stone. It has been covered by numerous artists since becoming a huge hit for Presley in 1961, but the original remains the most famous.
3. “Unchained Melody” — by The Righteous Brothers
It may feature slightly melancholy undertones, yet this beautiful love song recorded by the Righteous Brothers in 1965, remains a popular choice at weddings and is considered one of the best love songs of all time. “Unchained Melody” enjoyed another huge spike in popularity in 1990 when it was used for the soundtrack of Ghost, the iconic movie starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.
4. “God Only Knows” — by The Beach Boys
Praised by critics as one of the greatest songs ever written, this sophisticated love ballad features the beautiful lead vocals of Carl Wilson. Like all Beach Boys songs, this 1966 hit also features the group’s signature harmonies for a unique sound that has withstood the test of time.
5. “My Girl” — by The Temptations
Still famous today, “My Girl” has become the Temptations’ signature song. This No. 1 hit from 1965 is still played regularly on classic radio stations, thanks to its sweet lyrics and great harmonies.
6. “Let’s Stay Together” — by Al Green
This No. 1 Billboard hit from Al Green also made Rolling Stone’s list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. If you like classic R&B, this love ballad is perfect for your special day.
7. “Stand By Me” — by Ben E. King
This song has been covered by a variety of artists but none of the covers quite hold up to King’s top 10 hit from 1961. The inspiring lyrics talk about a loving relationship giving one the strength to face any battle — definitely something all newly married couples should aspire to.
8. “Unforgettable” — by Nat King Cole ft. Natalie Cole
Recorded by Nat King Cole in 1951, this Top 20 hit was remade 40 years later to create a duet with Cole’s daughter, Natalie. The duet became a Top 10 hit in 1991 and went on to win three Grammy Awards. No matter which version you choose, the song is a lovely choice for any wedding.
9. “This Magic Moment” — by Ben E. King and The Drifters
Melodic music, romantic lyrics and great vocals put this song on Billboard’s top 100 chart for 11 consecutive weeks in 1960. Still popular on classic radio, this track is a great choice for a grand entrance to your reception.
10. “When a Man Loves a Woman” — by Percy Sledge
“When a Man Loves a Woman” was a mega hit for Percy Sledge in 1966, hitting No. 1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 and R&B singles charts. While Bette Midler and Michael Bolton both covered the song successfully, Sledge’s rendition is a classic.
11. “You Are So Beautiful” — by Joe Cocker
This passionate, heartfelt song remains the most successful solo song of Cocker’s career. His success with this hit song is at least partly due to the musical abilities of Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, who heavily influenced the song. Both Cocker and Wilson sang this song, but Cocker’s raspy vocal continues to be the favorite and is the perfect love song for classic rock fans.
12. “You Send Me” — by Sam Cooke
“You Send Me” hit No. 1 on both Billboard’s R&B and top 100 charts in 1958 and has since been named one of the 500 most important rock ’n roll recordings by the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Known for its smooth vocals and sweet lyrics, this remains Cooke’s most famous song.
13. “I’ll Be There” — by The Jackson 5
This touching ballad from 1970 features the vocals of an 11-year-old Michael Jackson. Sung with a passion beyond most youngsters, Jackson’s lead vocal on this now iconic song is at least partly responsible for it being inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2011.
14. “It Had to Be You” — by Ella Fitzgerald
This rendition of “It Had to Be You” from the First Lady of Song has become a jazz standard thanks to Fitzgerald’s melodic voice combined with romantic lyrics. Also sung by Frank Sinatra, this version is still a favorite and is perfect for a romantic first dance.
15. “Come Fly With Me” — by Frank Sinatra
If you like a big band sound, then this 1958 single from Frank Sinatra is a natural choice. The song, which features his signature smooth vocals and sophisticated instrumentation, is still one of the best choices for couples who want to waltz.
16. “Something” — by The Beatles
Chosen as one of Rolling Stone’s 500 greatest songs of all time, this song was written by George Harrison to his then-wife Pattie Boyd. This 1969 ballad is sincerely simple in its lyrics and vocals and combines well with Harrison’s great guitar work for a lovely first dance choice.
17. “The Way You Look Tonight” — by Tony Bennett
Fred Astaire’s 1930s song has been covered by a wide variety of artists from Frank Sinatra to Billie Holiday to Rod Stewart to Michael Bublé, yet Tony Bennett’s 1958 version remains a popular choice. Featured in 1997’s My Best Friend’s Wedding, it hit No. 3 on Billboard’s easy listening chart. Bennet also recorded a beautiful duet with country singer Faith Hill in 2011, giving you two great versions to choose from.
18. “Crazy Love” — by Van Morrison
“Crazy Love” has been covered by a number of artists since being released by Van Morrison in 1970, yet the original version of this classic rock song remains the best. As good as Morrison’s version is, Michael Bublé’s jazzier take on this song is also a good choice for someone who wants a smoother sound.
19. “L-O-V-E” — by Nat King Cole
One of Nat King Cole’s most famous songs, this jazzy track has become a standard covered by a variety of artists. While no one can match his sophisticated and smooth vocals, Joss Stone’s version of the song in 2007 would work for those who prefer an edgier sound.
20. “We’ve Only Just Begun” — by The Carpenters
Named one of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time by Rolling Stone, this 1970 hit song from the brother-sister duo features Karen Carpenter’s effortlessly beautiful contralto voice and lovely lyrics. Like all Carpenters songs, this romantic ballad is melodic and an enjoyable listen.
21. “Wonderful World” — by Sam Cooke
This R&B hit from the 1960s enjoyed a surge in popularity more than four decades later when it was used as the title soundtrack for the 2005 film Hitch. Like all of Cooke’s songs, “Wonderful World” features his smooth vocals and melodic music for an enjoyable, easy-on-the-ear sound.
22. “I’ll Never Love This Way Again” — by Dionne Warwick
A top 10 hit for Warwick, her cover of “I’ll Never Love This Way Again” won her the 1980 Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Despite being first recorded by Richard Kerr and covered by singer Cherrill Rae Yates and actress Cheryl Ladd, her version is the best-known and most popular.
23. “You Light Up My Life” — by Debby Boone
Boone’s cover of this song from the 1977 film of the same title, took this track to the No. 1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 10 consecutive weeks. The daughter of singer Pat Boone, Debby Boone’s vocals are powerful and effortless without any hint of over-singing that can sometimes accompany such an emotional song. If you’re looking for a classic song that’s full of passion, this is the one for you.
24. “You Needed Me” — by Anne Murray
This song about unconditional love became a No. 1 hit for Canadian singer Anne Murray in 1978. Not only did she pick up a Grammy Award for her performance, the track revitalized her declining career. Murray’s warm, contralto coupled with sentimental lyrics make this a great song for a first dance.
25. “Wonderful Tonight” — by Eric Clapton
Clapton wrote this Top 20 hit from 1977 about then-wife Pattie Boyd, describing his love and admiration for her on a night out. The song is one of Clapton’s best ballads and features his signature guitar work. Perfect for a first dance, this song could also be used as your final dance of the night.
Other Beautiful Romantic Love and Wedding Songs to Consider
While these songs didn’t make our top 50 list of best modern and classic romantic ballads, each one of these love songs is perfect for a wedding.
No matter what type of music you love, our guide has a song for you, with 25 amazing love songs from every genre. Broken down by style and listed in alphabetical order, we’ve made it easy to find all of your favorite romantic wedding songs for your special day.
Most romantic pop love songs
- “A Million Love Songs” — by Take That
- “A Moment Like This” — by Kelly Clarkson
- “Better Together” — by Jack Johnson
- “Crazy for You” — by Madonna
- “Endless Love” — by Lionel Richie ft. Shania Twain
- “Falling Like the Stars” — by James Arthur
- “Greatest Day” — by Take That
- “Have You Ever Been in Love” — by Céline Dion
- “How Long Will I Love You” — by Ellie Goulding
- “Kiss Me” — by Ed Sheeran
- “I Am Yours” — by Andy Grammer
- “I’m Yours” — by Jason Mraz
- “I Knew I Loved You” — by Savage Garden
- “I Lay My Love on You” — by Westlife
- “Little Things” — by One Direction
- “Lucky” — by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
- “99 Years” — by Josh Groban ft. Jennifer N
- “No Place” — by Backstreet Boys
- “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You” — by George Benson
- “Over And Over Again” — by Nathan Sykes
- “Stay With You” — by John Legend
- “Tenerife Sea” — by Ed Sheeran
- “The Very Thought of You” — by Michael Bublé
- “This I Promise You” — by NSYNC
- “When You Say Nothing At All” — by Ronan Keating
- “You & I” — by One Direction
Most romantic R&B love songs
- “All My Life” — by K-Ci & JoJo
- “Angel of Mine” — by Monica
- “By Your Side” — by Sade
- “Back At One” — by Brian McKnight
- “Best Part” — by Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R.
- “Could I Have This Kiss Forever” — by Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias
- “Dontchange” — by Musiq Soulchild
- “End of Time” — by Beyoncé
- “Forever” — by Ben Harper
- “Forever My Lady” — by Jodeci
- “Happily Ever After” — by Case
- “Hello” — by Lionel Richie
- “Here and Now” — by Luther Vandross
- “How Many Ways” — by Toni Braxton
- “I Swear” — by All-4-One
- “If I Ain’t Got You” — by Alicia Keys
- “I’ll Make Love to You” — by Boyz II Men
- “Kiss of Life” — by Sade
- “Like I Do” — by Brian McKnight
- “Make It Last Forever” — by Keith Sweat
- “Never Let You Go” — by Faith Evans
- “One Great Love” — by David Hollister
- “Save the Best for Last” — by Vanessa Williams
- “Spend My Life with You” — by Eric Benét and Tamia
- “Vision of Love” — by Mariah Carey
Most romantic country love songs
- “Blessed” — by Thomas Rhett
- “Breathe” — by Faith Hill
- “Could I Have This Dance” — by Anne Murray
- “Die a Happy Man” — by Thomas Rhett
- “From This Moment On” – by Shania Twain ft. Bryan White
- “God, Your Mama and Me” — by Florida Georgia Line ft. Backstreet Boys
- “I Need You” — by Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
- “I Do” — by Paul Brandt
- “I’ll Still Be Loving You” — by Restless Heart
- “I Met a Girl” — by William Michael Morgan
- “Inside Your Heaven” — by Carrie Underwood
- “Islands In the Stream” — by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
- “Let’s Make Love” — by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
- “Look at Me” — by Carrie Underwood
- “Make You Feel My Love” — by Garth Brooks
- “Making Memories of Us” — by Keith Urban
- “My Best Friend” — by Tim McGraw
- “My Love” — by Little Texas
- “Nobody But You” — by Blake Shelton with Gwen Stefani
- “One Great Mystery” — by Lady Antebellum
- “Promise to Love Her” — by Blane Howard
- “That’s How You Know It’s Love” — by Deana Carter
- “10,000 Hours” — by Dan + Shay ft. Justin Bieber
- “Your Love Amazes Me” — by John Berry
- “Yours” — by Russell Dickerson
Most romantic rock love songs
- “All I Want is You” — by U2
- “As Long As You Follow” — by Fleetwood Mac
- “Can’t Stop Loving You” — by Van Halen
- “Chasing Cars” — by Snow Patrol
- “Crush” — by Dave Matthews Band
- “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” — by Aerosmith
- “First Love Song” — by Across the Sky
- “Harvest Moon” — by Neil Young
- “Heaven” — by Bryan Adams
- “Heaven” — by Warrant
- “I’ll Stand By You” — by The Pretenders
- “I Want You Around” — by The Ramones
- “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” — by Rod Stewart
- “Love at First Sight” — by John Mellencamp
- “Love of a Lifetime” — by Firehouse
- “Miss You In a Heartbeat” — by Def Leppard
- “More Than Words” — by Extreme
- “Take My Breath Away” — by Berlin
- “Thank You For Loving Me” — by Bon Jovi
- “There Will Be Time” — by Mumford & Sons featuring Baaba Maal
- “To Be With You” — by Mr. Big
- “We Belong” — by Pat Benatar
- “When I See You Smile” — by Bad English
- “Yellow” — by Coldplay
- “You and Me” — by Lifehouse
Most romantic classic love songs
- “Always” — by Atlantic Starr
- “Always and Forever” — by Heatwave
- “Baby Blue” — by Dennis Wilson
- “Baby, I Love You” — by The Ronettes
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” — by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- “Close to You” — by The Carpenters
- “Come Rain or Come Shine” — by Ray Charles
- “Devoted to You” — by the Everly Brothers
- “Do That to Me One More Time” — by Captain & Tennille
- “Earth Angel” — by Marvin Berry &The Starlighters
- “For the Love of You, Pts. 1 & 2” — by The Isley Brothers
- “Forever” — by The Beach Boys
- “Heaven” — by Carl Wilson
- “I’m Gonna Make You My Wife” — by the Whispers
- “Love and Happiness” — by Al Green
- “Love of My Life” — by the Everly Brothers
- “Only With You” — by The Beach Boys
- “Only Yesterday” — by The Carpenters
- “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” — by Paul Anka
- “Real Love” — by The Beatles
- “Save the Last Dance for Me” — by The Drifters
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is” — by Otis Redding
- “The Wonder of You” — by Elvis Presley
- “True Love” — by Bing Crosby and Grace Kelly
- “Words of Love” — Buddy Holly
Most romantic jazz love songs
- “A Kiss to Build a Dream On” — by Louis Armstrong
- “A Lover’s Concerto” — by Sarah Vaughan
- “Cheek to Cheek” — by Ella Fitzgerald ft. Louis Armstrong
- “Come Away With Me” — by Norah Jones
- “Come Rain or Come Shine” — by Ray Charles
- “Crazy He Calls Me” — by Billie Holiday
- “Everything” — by Michael Bublé
- “Everything You Touch is Gold” — by Gregory Porter
- “Fly Me to the Moon” — by Frank Sinatra
- “I Love Being Here With You” — by Ernestine Anderson
- “It’s a Wonderful Time for Love” — by Norah Jones
- “It’s Always You” — by Chet Baker
- “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” — by Frank Sinatra
- “Just the Way You Are” — by Diana Krall
- “Let There Be Love” — by Nat King Cole
- “Love Is Here to Stay” — by Tony Bennett and Diana Krall
- “Mind If I Make Love to You” — by Harry Connick Jr.
- “My Baby Just Cares for Me” — by Nina Simone
- “My Dearest Darling” — by Etta James
- “My One and Only Love” — by John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman
- “Someone to Watch Over Me” — by Etta James
- “The Look of Love” — by Diana Krall
- “The Nearness of You” — by Ella Fitzgerald Ft. Louis Armstrong
- “The Very Thought of You” — by Michael Bublé
- “There Is No Greater Love” — by Amy Winehouse
- “You Go to My Head” — by Billie Holiday
Most romantic instrumental love songs
- “A Day Without Rain” — by Enya
- “A Thousand Years” — by The Piano Guys
- “All of Me” — by Brooklyn Duo
- “Begin Again” — by The Piano Guys
- “Canadian Sunset” — by Eddie Heywood and Hugo Winterhalter
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” — by Brooklyn Duo
- “Forever in Love” — by Kenny G
- “Full Moon” — by Santana
- “I Thought About You” — by Myles Davis
- “In the Morning Light” — by Yanni
- “Lily Was Here” — by David A. Stewart Ft. Candy Dulfer
- “Love Is You” — by Santana
- “Love Me Like You Do” — by Brooklyn Duo
- “Loving You” — by Kenny G
- “Moonlight Serenade” — by Glenn Miller
- “My Funny Valentine” — by Myles Davis
- “One Man’s Dream” — by Yanni
- “Someone You Loved” — by Daniel Jang
- “Songbird” — by Kenny G
- “Still I Love You” — by Candy Dulfer
- “The Moment” — by Kenny G
- “The Wedding Song” — by Kenny G
- “To the One Who Knows” — by Yanni
- “You Are the Reason” — by Callum Scott
- “You Raise Me Up” — by Tritonia Music
Most romantic inspirational love songs
- “Answered Prayer” — by Lisa Bevill and Bob Carlisle
- “Always Only You” — by Josh Wilson
- “Bless the Broken Road” — by Rascal Flatts
- “God Gave Me You” — by Dave Barnes
- “Hundred More Years” — by Francesca Battistelli
- “I Choose You” — by Ryann Darling
- “I Promise (Wedding Song)” — by CeCe Winans
- “I’ll Wait for You” — by Moriah Peters
- “I Wanna Remember” — by NEEDTOBREATHE ft. Carrie Underwood
- “I Will Be Here” — by Steven Curtis Chapman
- “Jesus & You” — by Matthew West
- “Love Never Fails” — by Brandon Heath
- “Love is Not a Fight” — by Warren Barfield
- “Love Letter” — by JJ Heller
- “Love Will Be Enough For Us” — by Brandon Heath
- “Meant to Be” — by JJ Heller
- “1,000 Miles” — by Mark Schultz
- “Thank God I Got Her” — by Jonny Diaz
- “The Day Before You” — by Matthew West
- “Two Becoming One” — by Jonathan and Emily Martin
- “Unfailing Love” — by Jimmy Needham
- “Wedding Song (There is Love)” — by Noel Paul Stookey
- “When God Made You” — by Newsong ft. Natalie Grant
- “When I Say I Do” — by Matthew West
- “Your Love Is Mine” — by I AM THEY