Other than your walk down the aisle, entering your reception as a married couple will be the biggest entrance you make at your wedding. And making that entrance memorable is all about song selection.
The key to choosing the perfect song for your big reveal as a husband and wife is picking a song that you not only like but that suits your vibe as a couple.
Do you want something fun that you can dance into the room to? Do you want something more elegant and formal? Do you want a song you can rock out to?
No matter what type of music you prefer, our list of 220 upbeat wedding entrance songs is sure to have some contenders for your big day.
Top 40 Most Popular Wedding Entrance Songs
Looking for some uptempo wedding entrance songs? Having a good beat is not enough to make a song work for that all-important moment. Aside from a fast-moving tempo, the songs should also have lyrics that talk about love — or that you’re ready to party as you celebrate your marriage.
To help you in your search we’ll start with the top 40 wedding entrance songs — 20 modern and 20 classic.
The best modern wedding entrance songs
1. Can’t Stop the Feeling — by Justin Timberlake
If you’ve got young kids, you likely know this song from watching Trolls with them multiple times. Don’t let that stop you from choosing this as an entrance song. Far from being childish, Can’t Stop the Feeling is an upbeat, feel-good song that will set the mood for a fun evening of dancing.
2. Marry You — by Bruno Mars
Frequently used as a proposal song, this 2011 hit has a style reminiscent of 1960s pop and uses the sound of wedding bells sporadically throughout. What could be more appropriate?
3. Sugar — by Maroon 5
This Grammy-nominated pop-rock song from 2015 scored more than 20 weeks in the top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and featured a hugely popular video of the band crashing weddings to sing at them. What could be more appropriate for your grand entrance?
4. I Gotta Feeling — by the Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling was the longest-running No. 1 single of 2009, spending 14 consecutive weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100. This uptempo slightly techno single is all about living it up — and isn’t that what wedding receptions are all about?
5. Walking on Sunshine — by Katrina and the Waves
Originally released in 1985 the band produced a longer version of this cheery song and released it in 1996. Boasting a slightly retro sound, the song was a top 10 hit and has become an anthem for a number of ads, not to mention a popular choice at weddings.
6. Feel This Moment — by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
A top 10 hit in the U.S. and a number of other countries, this song is all about taking the time to appreciate where you are in life, making it an excellent choice for a happy occasion like your wedding.
7. Crazy in Love — by Beyonce ft. JAY Z
This No. 1 hit, which Rolling Stone slated as 16th on its 500 greatest songs of all time list, combines pop and soul for an uptempo love song that will help you make a stylish entrance.
8. Without You — by David Guette ft. Usher
Selling more than two million copies in the U.S. alone, this single features music from the French DJ and vocals by Usher. The song, which sounds like the lovechild of Madonna’s Ray of Light and U2’s With or Without You, is a high energy love song perfect for a big entrance.
9. Thunderstruck— by AC/DC
AC/DC’s Thunderstruck has one of the most recognizable guitar riffs in all of rock ’n roll and is perfect for couples who really want to make a dramatic, memorable entrance.
10. Pour Some Sugar On Me — by Def Leppard
Great for all of those rock lovers out there, this song is always a lot of fun. Just don’t explain what the lyrics mean to your grandparents.
11. Get the Party Started — by P!nk
A top 10 hit for P!nk in 2001, this song was named the best party track of all time by About.com. If you want to let your guests know they’re in for a fun night, you can’t go wrong with Get the Party Started.
12. Happy — by Pharrel Williams
This No. 1 hit song from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack, Happy was the most successful song of 2014, evidencing the need for an uplifting tune. The fast-paced music and Pharrel’s falsetto voice combine for a song that always lifts the spirits.
13. Party Rock Anthem — by LMFAO
The chorus on this song is great for a high-energy entrance. You may want to avoid using the verses — they are more appropriate for a club than a wedding.
14. Down — by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
The seventh-best selling single of 2009, this No. 1 hit song features melodic vocals, snappy rap and an engaging, uptempo sound that will have you dancing into your reception.
15. Everybody — by Backstreet Boys
One of the Backstreet Boys’ most memorable and popular singles, this song was huge in the clubs in the late ’90s because it always got people up on the dance floor. So, if that’s your goal, this is the song for you.
16. You Make My Dreams — by Hall & Oates
With its iconic piano riff opening and catchy, upbeat tempo, this top 10 hit from 1981 is a perfect wedding song. You may even find yourself singing along as you make your grand entrance.
17. Best Day of My Life — by American Authors
This upbeat rock song, a top 40 hit in 2014, is a great, happy tune to choose for your reception entrance. It’s especially perfect if you want something more rock than pop inspired.
18. The Best — by Tina Turner
Originally a Bonnie Tyler song, Turner’s cover enjoyed international success in 1989 and has been featured in multiple Pepsi commercials because of its anthem-like sound. If you’d like to make your entrance to the words ’You’re simply the best,’ then this song is for you.
19. Everybody Dance Now — by C&C Music Factory
Everybody Dance Now was everywhere when it came out in 1991, receiving a lot of airplay on radio stations and MTV. The opening of this No. 1 hit song has become somewhat iconic over the years and certainly would get the party started at your reception.
20. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Somebody Who Loves Me) — by Whitney Houston
Houston won a Grammy award and an American Music Award for this catchy 1987 tune. THe song features Houston’s signature vocals and a danceable beat.
The best classic wedding entrance songs
1. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) — by Natalie Cole
One of Cole’s biggest hits, this Top 40 song showcases her vocal chops, no doubt inherited from her famous father Nat King Cole. As one of the best, uptempo love songs to-date, you can’t go wrong with this sentimental tune.
2. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – by Diana Ross
Ross’ cover of this 1960s classic earned her her first solo number-one hit on the Top 100 chart and garnered her a Grammy nomination. While Ross’ 1970 version of the song received more accolades, the original from Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell is also worth checking out as an entrance song.
3. We Will Rock You — by Queen
This classic rock anthem may not be the first song that comes to mind for a wedding, but if you’re looking for something fun and non-traditional, playing the chorus of this song for your entrance will definitely make your guests sit up and take notice.
4. Burning Love — by Elvis Presley
If you love oldies, you can’t do better than this lively love song from the original King of Rock ‘n Roll. An added bonus? Released in 1972, this song will appeal to a wide range of age groups.
5. How Sweet it is (To Be Loved By You) — by Marvin Gaye
Originally sung by Marvin Gaye in 1964, it was subsequently covered by James Taylor with great success in 1975. Both versions were Top 100 hits, so whichever one you choose, you’ll make your entrance with style.
6. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher — by Jackie Wilson
Wilson’s Top 10 tune hit the airwaves in 1967 and its upbeat tempo and love-filled lyrics made it an instant hit. Rita Coolidge successfully remade the song in 1977, but Wilson’s version remains the top choice for weddings.
7. The Loco-Motion — by Little Eva
This hit song is famous for being a Top 10 hit in three different decades. The first time it topped the charts was in 1962 courtesy of Little Eva. It was also covered successfully by Grand Funk Railroad in 1974 and Kylie Minogue in 1988. No matter which version you choose, it’s a great song for a grand entrance.
8. Love Will Keep Us Together — Captain & Tennille
Originally sung by Neil Sedaka in 1973, Captain & Tennille’s 1975 cover was not only a worldwide hit, but won songwriter Sedaka a Grammy nomination for song of the year. The upbeat tempo and Tennille’s easy contralto make this a great choice for your entrance song.
9. You Sexy Thing — by Hot Chocolate
British group Hot Chocolate enjoyed success with this Top 10 hit in the U.S. and the U.K. and it is still a popular choice today for commercials as well as on classic radio. This is also the perfect song for a sultry-yet fun reception entrance.
10. Wonderful World — by Sam Cooke
This was a huge R&B hit for Sam Cooke in the 1960s, but it enjoyed another surge in popularity when it was used as the title soundtrack for the 2005 film Hitch. Like all of Cooke’s songs, his smooth vocals take center stage for an enjoyable, easy-on-the-ear sound.
11. All You Need is Love — by The Beatles
This No. 1 hit from the Beatles was initially released as a stand-alone single in 1967 and is still played frequently on the airwaves to this day. While the song is a bit on the hokey side compared to other tracks from the group, it is a great entrance song for your reception.
12. Then He Kissed Me — by The Crystals
Named one of the 200 greatest songs of the 1960s, the track from girl group The Crystals depicts the progression of a young woman’s relationship with a man she meets all the way from the first encounter to their engagement. What could be more appropriate for a wedding?
13. Do You Believe In Magic? – by The Lovin’ Spoonful
A Top 10 song from 1965, is a lovely, light and upbeat song that talks about the magical effect music can have. So why not spread a little magic on your walk into your reception?
14. This Magic Moment — by Ben E. King and The Drifters
Speaking of magic, this 1960 song was pretty magical, spending 11 weeks on Billboard’s top 100 chart. It’s dreamy melody and lyrics combined with King’s lead vocals is a winning combination and make this song a natural choice for your wedding.
15. Happy Together — by The Turtles
The Turtles achieved their one and only No. 1 Hot 100 hit with Happy Together in 1967. The catchy tune featured a driving drum beat and enthusiastic vocals for an upbeat song that’s perfect for a wedding reception entrance.
16. Do You Wanna Dance? — by The Beach Boys
The Beach Boys’ cover of Do You Wanna Dance? peaked at No. 12 on the Hot 100 list and was the group’s highest charting with drummer Dennis Wilson singing lead. As usual, the song features the group’s signature harmonies and impeccable-played music for a great uptempo song that will have you dancing into your reception.
17. I Want to Hold Your Hand — by The Beatles
This chart topping ballad from The Beatles in 1963 was hugely popular with fans the world over and, in 1998, made the list in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll. The catchy tune of this upbeat love song is ideal for any wedding entrance.
18. Save The Last Dance For Me — The Righteous Brothers
Originally a hit song by the Drifters, The Righteous Brothers’ cover was also popular and remains a much-played track at wedding receptions.
19. Sway — by Dean Martin
Originally written by Mexican composers, Martin released the first English version of this song in 1954. It has since become a pop and jazz standard and has been covered by Michael Bublé and the Pussycat Dolls, whose version was used in the movie ‘Shall We Dance?’
20. Pretty Woman — by Roy Orbison
Orbinson’s No. 1 hit from 1964 was made famous again in the ’90s as the title track of the Julia Roberts-Richard Gere movie ‘Pretty Woman.’ It was also named one of the 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Other Great Wedding Entrance Songs to Consider
They may not have made our top 40 list of best modern and classic wedding entrance songs, but these 180 songs are all good choices for your grand entrance at your wedding reception.
From fun and romantic tunes to songs broken down by genre, our list has every style of entrance song you could possibly want.
We’ ve broken down the songs by style or genre and listed them in alphabetical order to make it easy to find all of your favorite uptempo songs.
Popular Wedding Entrance Songs
- A Sky Full of Stars — by Coldplay
- Dancing in the Moonlight — by Toploader
- Dynamite — by Taio Cruz
- Feel Again — by OneRepublic
- Feel So Close — by Calvin Harris
- Firework — by Katy Perry
- Forever — by Chris Brown
- Ho Hey — The Lumineers
- Home — by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Just the Way You Are — by Bruno Mars
- Let’s Get It Started — by Black Eyed Peas
- Levels — by Avicii
- Love Never Felt So Good — by Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake
- On Top of the World — Imagine Dragons
- Party in the U.S.A — by Miley Cyrus
- Perfect Day — by Hoku
- Raise Your Glass — by P!nk
- Say Hey (I Love You) — by Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Gimme All Your Lovin’ — by ZZ Top
- We Found Love — by Rhiana Ft. Calvin Harris
Fun Wedding Entrance Songs
- Can’t Touch This — by MC Hammer
- Here For the Party — Gretchen Wilson
- Love on Top — The Bellas (Pitch Perfect Cast)
- (I Just) Died in Your Arms — by Cutting Crew
- I Need You Tonight — by INXS
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) — by The Proclaimers
- I’m Still Standing — by Elton John
- Love Me Do — by The Beatles
- Love Shack — by The B-52s
- MMMBop — by Hanson
- Nothing’s Going To Stop Us Now — by Starship
- Only Wanna Be With You – Hootie and the Blowfish
- Sharp Dressed Man — by ZZ Top
- Stupid Love — by Lady Gaga
- Shut Up and Dance — by Walk the Moon
- Take Me Out — Franz Ferdinand
- Uptown Girl — by Billy Joel
- Vogue — by Madonna
- You Got It — by Roy Orbison
- You Make Loving Fun — by Fleetwood Mac
- You Really Got Me — by The Kinks
- You Shook Me All Night Long — by AC/DC
Romantic Wedding Entrance Songs
- Angel — by Leona Lewis
- Because of Love — by Janet Jackson
- Everything — by Michael Bublé
- Hello My Love — by Westlife
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) — by James Taylor
- I Belong to You — Lenny Kravitz
- I Choose You — by Sara Bareilles
- I Love You Always Forever — by Donna Lewis
- Kiss Me — by Sixpence None the Richer
- Love Me Like You Do — by Ellie Goulding
- Love Story — by Taylor Swift
- More Love — by Kim Carnes
- No One — by Alicia Keys
- 1, 2, 3, 4 — by Plain White T’s
- Perfect — by One Direction
- Sitting On Top of the World — by Amanda Marshall
- Stand By You — by Rachel Platten
- The Way You Love Me — by Faith Hill
- True to Your Heart — by 98 Degrees feat. Stevie Wonder
- You Are the Best Thing — Ray LaMontagne
Pop Wedding Entrance Songs
- Adore You — by Harry Styles
- As Long as You Love Me — by Backstreet Boys
- Baby I — by Ariana Grande
- Cruisin’ — by Huey Lewis and Gwenyth Paltrow
- Good Life — by OneRepublic
- Dear Future Husband — by Meghan Trainor
- Latch — by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
- Love at First Sight — by Kylie Minogue
- Love You Like A Love Song — by Selena Gomez
- Mirror — by Justin Timberlake
- Naturally — by Selena Gomez and The Scene
- Never Gonna Give You Up — by Rick Astley
- Now That I Found You — by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Paper Rings — by Taylor Swift
- Play That Song — by Train
- Starving — by Hailee Steinfeld feat. Zedd
- Sweet Disposition — Temper Trap
- The Way You Make Me Feel — by Michael Jackson
- Unlonely — by Jason Mraz
- What If — by Colbie Caillat
R&B Wedding Entrance Songs
- Always Be My Baby — by Mariah Carey
- Cheerleader — by Omi
- Déjà Vu — by Beyoncé ft. Jay Z
- End of Time — by Beyoncé
- Fantasy — by Mariah Carey
- Finesse — by Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B
- Hey Mr. DJ — by Zhané
- Hey Ya! — by Outkast
- Hold Me — by Stevie Wonder
- I Feel It Coming — by The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
- Let’s Get Married-ReMarqable Remix — by Jagged Edge, Run, and Lamarquis Jefferson
- Love — by Kendrick Lamar ft. Zacari
- My Boo — by Usher ft. Alicia Keys
- My Love — by Letoya Luckett
- My Love Is Your Love — by Whitney Houston
- OMG — by Usher ft. will.i.am
- Real Love — by Mary J. Blige
- Right Round — by Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha
- This Is What You Came For — by Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- You to Me Are Everything – The Real Thing
Rock Wedding Entrance Songs
- All She Wants To Do Is Dance — Don Henley
- Beautiful Day — by U2
- Born To Be My Baby — by Bon Jovi
- Can’t Stop Loving You — by Van Halen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love — by Queen
- Dreams — The Cranberries
- Everlong — by Foo Fighters
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love — by The Darkness
- If You Want My Love — Cheap Trick
- I’m a Believer — by Smash Mouth
- Love at First Sight — by Styx
- Love In Store — by Fleetwood Mac
- Me & You Together Song — by The 1975
- Melt With You — by Modern English
- Real Love — by Joan Osborne
- Songbird — by Oasis
- What I Like About You — by The Romantics
- When It’s Love — by Van Halen
- White Wedding — by Billy Idol
- You and Me — by Lifehouse
- You’re My Best Friend — by Queen
Country Wedding Entrance Songs
- Bring Me Sunshine — by Willie Nelson
- Country Girl (Shake It For Me) — by Luke Bryan
- Happy Anywhere — by Blake Shelton ft. Gwen Stefani
- I Love You — by Martina McBride
- I Want Crazy — by Hunter Hayes
- Lovin’ On You — by Luke Combs
- Livin’ On Love — by Alan Jackson
- Loving You Easy — by Zac Brown Band
- Once in a Lifetime — by Keith Urban
- Run Away With You — by Big & Rich
- Setting the World on Fire — by Kenny Chesney ft. P!nk
- Slow Dance in a Parking Lot — by Jordan Davis
- Somebody Like You — by Keith Urban
- Stuck Like Glue — by Sugarland
- Suds in the Bucket — by Sara Evans
- Still Gonna Be You — by Jade Eagleson
- Southern Girl — by Tim McGraw
- This Kiss — by Faith Hill
- Wagon Wheel — by Darius Rucker
- Yours If You Want It — by Rascal Flatts
Classic Wedding Entrance Songs
- Best of My Love — by The Emotions
- Brown Eyed Girl — by Van Morrison
- Come Fly With Me — By Frank Sinatra
- Dancing Queen — by ABBA
- December 1963 (Oh, What a Night) — by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Good Vibrations — The Beach Boys
- Hallelujah I Love Her So — by Ray Charles
- I Feel Good — by James Brown
- It Takes Two — by Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston
- It’s So Easy to Fall in Love — Buddy Holly
- Jump (For My Love) — by The Pointer Sisters
- L-O-V-E — by Nat King Cole
- Love and Marriage – by Frank Sinatra
- Shining Star — by Earth Wind & Fire
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered — by Stevie Wonder
- That’s Amore — by Dean Martin
- Touch Me When We’re Dancing — The Carpenters
- What a Sweet Thing That Was — by The Shirelles
- When I’m Sixty Four — by The Beatles
- With A Girl Like You – by The Troggs
Inspirational Wedding Entrance Songs
- Alive — by Pocket Full of Rocks
- Child of Love — by We the Kingdom ft. Bear Rinehart
- Dance — by Planetshakers
- Feel It — by TobyMac ft. Mr. TalkBox
- God’s Great Dance Floor — by Chris Tomlin
- Hold Me — by Jamie Grace ft. TobyMac
- I Am Free — by The Newsboys
- I Just Need You — by TobyMac
- I Wanna Remember — by NEEDTOBREATHE ft. Carrie Underwood
- Let Us Love — by NEEDTOBREATHE
- Lifesong — by Casting Crowns
- Love — by Chris Tomlin
- New Day — by Danny Gokey
- No Matter What — by Kerri Roberts
- Start a Fire — by Unspoken
- Thrive — by Casting Crowns
- Turn it Up — by Planetshakers
- Yes He Can — by Cain
- Your Grace is Enough — by Matt Maher
- Your Love Awakens Me — by Phil Wickham